Sticker & Co is about sharing memories with the people you care about. Our waterproof stickers are made for durability and to look like new for months, even years to come. Our premium materials are top-quality; we’ve been in the printing industry for over a decade and know that our customers deserve the best. You’ll love us; we guarantee it. Count on free shipping, fantastic service, and a product you’ll love.
When you upload your images, all Sticker & Co users must respect the intellectual property rights of others, including copyright and trademarks. Respecting other individuals’ or corporate intellectual property is the law and of utmost importance. You must only upload content that you own, have created, or have permission to use and authorize others to use it. An important note, it is up to you to make sure you are not breaking any laws by uploading images to be printed through the Sticker & Co application.
All visitors (“user”, “you”, “your”) to the Sticker & Co website at www.stickerandco.com (“the website”) are entering a binding legal agreement on the following terms (the “agreement”) when using the website. The agreement is between the user and Sticker & Co LLC (“Sticker & Co”, “Stickerandco.com”, “The company”, “we”, “us”, “our” refer to Sticker & Co LLC as the context requires) and use of this website indicates continued acceptance of this agreement.
Our services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to persons under 16 years of age.
Amendment to this agreement
Our terms may be amended from time to time, and we will email you the changes to the email address you have registered with Sticker & Co, or we shall display information about the changes on our home page, or both. Regardless, your continuing use of the company’s website will be taken to be acceptance of the new terms.
Sticker & Co provides companies and individuals with the ability to upload owned artwork, photos, logos, and designs into the Sticker & Co website to be printed and fulfilled, including payment processing, customer services. Sticker & Co will arrange for the delivery of the physical product(s) to you or your customer.
The digital content that is uploaded onto our website (“your content”) during the order process will be stored in your account if you choose to create one, strictly for reordering purposes.
You may choose to become a registered member (“member”) of the Sticker & Co website by setting up an account. All accounts need a username and password when registering to become a member and create an account.
All members are responsible for their password and any actions made on the Sticker & Co website using their individual password, including any images or artwork uploaded, products purchased, even if this was done without your approval. You are the only person responsible for any use of your password.
Never disclose your password to any other person, and do not keep your password where another person can copy it. If you know or believe someone else knows your password, it must be changed immediately.
Uploaded Images or Artwork
Respecting other individuals’ or corporate intellectual property is the law and of utmost importance. You are entirely responsible for checking the legal rights to use any images uploaded for print on the Sticker & Co website. When you upload content onto the Sticker & Co website and want it to be printed, you represent and warrant that:
- You own the content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the content, and that you have all the rights required to display and reproduce the content;
- The content you upload will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including copyright, moral rights, trademark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity; You are entirely responsible for any lawsuits brought against you if you choose to upload images for print and do not have the legal right to use them and you agree to hold Sticker & Co harmless from any claim brought against you from the use of copyrighted images and artwork.
- Your use of the Sticker & Co website will comply with all applicable law, rules, and regulations;
- You have permission to use the image of all persons appearing in your photos and the content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group and is not obscene, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive to animals or people, illegal, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable;
- The upload does not include malicious code, including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information; and the image or graphics are not misleading and deceptive
- Sticker & Co reserves the right to review images being ready for production and, if in our sole discretion deemed necessary, remove and/or cancel your account because the content breaches your agreement with us and/or any applicable laws, or otherwise. We reserve the right to refuse to print any image and remove any images from our server at any time or for any reason. You agree to indemnify Sticker & Co in respect of any direct or indirect damage caused due to your breach of one or more of these warranties.
- By uploading content to the Sticker & Co website, you understand that due to variations in monitors, browsers, and printing materials, colors may appear slightly different in print than they do on screen.
Purchasing a Product on Sticker & Co
Users can purchase sticker collages, wall decals, and phone grip stickers on our website using a valid credit card, apple pay, amazon pay, or the PayPal system.
You do not have to be a member of the Sticker & Co website to purchase a product.
The price you pay is fixed at the time of ordering. Prices listed on our website are current, but prices may change without notice. We also reserve the right to make corrections in the event of a misprint. We have undertaken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on our website is accurate; however, we are not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of the information on our website. In the event of any inaccuracies in our content or pricing, we reserve the right to refuse/cancel any order whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or payment has been made. Payments for such orders shall be refunded.
You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the product delivery address is correct. Sticker & Co takes no responsibility for any product a customer does not receive because of errors in the delivery address given to us.
Sticker & Co collects and remits sales tax as required by state and local laws and regulations. Prices listed on our website do not include sales tax, which will be added where applicable unless you provide us with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to the appropriate taxing authorities.
We print and package all orders in our facility in upstate New York. The shipping time will be selected and paid for by the customer or Sticker & Co (only for promotional purposes) at the time of purchase. Delivery will be facilitated by the United States Postal Service.
Damaged Goods and Returns
If a product is delivered to a customer physically damaged, Sticker & Co is happy to send a replacement once the Returns Form is filled out and a photo is uploaded showing reasonable proof of damage or the reason for the return.
Sticker & Co requests that you contact customer service within 45 days of receipt to tell us about the nature of the damage or print quality concerns so we can send you a replacement at no cost to you. We may request that you return the product so we may show the printing team of the quality concerns.
However, it is the customer’s responsibility to approve all images before they are purchased. It is the customer’s job to verify the quality of the image or graphic before ordering a product.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the Sticker & Co website, which include the proprietary customization software in the ordering process, are owned by Sticker & Co.
Sticker & Co incorporates customer reviews for the company website and product reviews. Our review program is called Reviews.io. If you do submit a review, then you are in agreement with the full Terms And Conditions of Reviews.io.
You agree with the following Review Guidelines:
YOUR CONTENT MUST:
- Be accurate where it states facts
- Reviews must be written from a privileged position i.e. you must have interacted with the company or product being reviewed. We do not allow reviews to be posted on behalf of the person in the privileged position
- Be genuinely held where it states opinions
- Comply with applicable law in any country in which it is posted
YOUR CONTENT MUST NOT:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any other person
- Contain any material which is obscene or offensive
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right, or trademark of any other person
- Contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person
- Falsely represent that You are a consumer
- Contain any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Be likely to harass any other person
- Be likely to disrupt our service in any way
- Give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case; and
- Advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Sticker & Co may be affected by service outages, delays, or technical difficulties that may impact performance with the Internet or infrastructure failures. We do not guarantee that the Sticker & Co website will be uninterrupted.
Sticker & Co cannot warrant that uploads to this website will be protected against loss or be available to your personal account for reordering.
condition or warranty to one or more of the following, which we may offer as a gesture of goodwill:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our owner, directors, employees, agents, and representatives harmless, as well as all third parties providing website services, their officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives harmless, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable legal fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from:
- your breach of any clause of this agreement;
- any allegation that any content that you submit to us or transmit to the website infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or
- your activities in connection with the website.
This indemnity will be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
Security of information
Though we strive to protect information and have partnered with top e-commerce service providers, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, any information that you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Termination of access
Access to the website and your account can be terminated by us at any time and without notice.
You and Sticker & Co agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal and New York State courts in Albany County for purposes of enforcing any arbitration award. You and Sticker & Co agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
Sticker & Co is not responsible or liable to comply with this agreement where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. All Sticker & Co members may close their accounts at any time.